2018 Dates & Deadlines
The call for applications is now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied. The recipient of the 2018 William F. White Production Manager Mentorship will be announced in April.
The 2018 mentorship runs from May 7-11.
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant
- WIFT-T member in good standing (may join at time of application)
- Emerging female production manager, recommended at least 2 years but less than 5 years of production experience
- Able to participate in all mentorship activities (including the ability to move equipment weighing up to 40 lbs. on-premises for various needs relating to the mentorship)
- Must be able to complete a final report within two weeks of mentorship completion
How to Apply
Complete the online application, then submit the following supporting documents:
- Resume/CV including education and professional work experience (max 2 pages)
- Headshot (300 dpi)
- Professional bio (150 words max.)
- Letter of Intent, including answers to the following questions: Why is this Mentorship important to you at this stage of your career? How will this Mentorship feed into your professional development goals? How will you put to use the knowledge that you gain from this Mentorship?(max 2 pages)
- One letter of reference from an industry professional