Opens: Monday, July 22, 2019
Closes: Friday, August 30, 2019
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Landed Immigrant
- WIFT-T member* in good standing (may join at the time of application)
- Emerging professional with at least two years of VFX industry experience
- Able to participate in all mentorship activities
- Must be able to complete a final report within two weeks of mentorship completion
*Must be a Full, Associate, Dual, or Senior/Student member.
How to apply
Complete the online application, then submit the following supporting documents to email@example.com:
- Letter of Intent (max. two pages), including answers to the following questions: What are your objectives for participating in this Mentorship? Why are you interested in learning about the VFX process? Why is this opportunity important to your professional development goals at this stage of your career?
- Professional bio (150 words max.)
- CV/Resume including education and professional work experience (max. two pages)
- One Letter of Recommendation from an industry professional (max. two pages)