During the Ghost VFX Mentorship, you will expand your knowledge of the VFX production cycle by interacting with key team members (virtually and in person) and learn the best practices within a VFX pipeline as well as experience one-on-one meetings with our in-house producers, VFX Supervisors, VFX Artists, Editors and Coordinators to further foster your existing talents.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Follow the process from a “prospect” to an awarded project through pre-production, production and post-production with Sales team.
- See how the VFX department is run with a Senior VFX Producer, from resource scheduling to budget management and client approvals.
- Learn how to design from script to screen for a prospective project with a VFX Supervisor. See how they advise and builds methodologies with production to ensure creative is met across the department and project.
- See how the VFX Supervisor collaborates with our 2D/3D Supervisors, to guide the team of artists in executing the Director's vision while working with our in-house producers to make sure the project stays on budget.
- Review the latest software, tools and techniques with our team of VFX Artists.
- Wrap up your mentorship with a one-on-one conversation with our Head of Studio and explore how he works to build the team and collaborate with our global counterparts.
About Ghost VFX
GhostVFX (www.ghostvfx.com), Streamland Media’s visual effects division, is a leading visual effectshouse with Emmy® Award-winning talent and innovative technology bringingcreative visions to life. Ghost’s dedicated teams around the globe make theimpossible possible, fulfilling the demands of studios and independent creatorsalike.