Location | Toronto, ON
Reports to | Executive Director
Anticipated start | April 1, 2021
Hours | Approximately 10 hours per week
Pay | $25/hour
Founded in 1984, WIFT Toronto is a member-based, not-for-profit organization. We are passionate individuals who are dedicated to the education, engagement, and empowerment of our members at all stages of their careers in the screen-based media industry.
The bookkeeper is responsible for maintaining the financial records of both WIFT Toronto and the Foundation for WIFT Toronto by accurately recording the financial transactions of the company. This position may require going into the office from time to time, but would otherwise be remote.
● A minimum of 3 years bookkeeping experience
● Quickbooks Online experience
● Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to prioritize successfully and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Qualified candidates should send an email with “Bookkeeper Application” in the subject line, with their cover letter (attention Karen Bruce), CV, and three references (including email and daytime phone contact details) as a single document attachment to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified. WIFT Toronto is an equal opportunity employer.