We're accepting proposals from graphic designers and agencies for two special events: Fundraising Reception@TIFF and the Crystal Awards gala.
Apply by 5:00 PM (EDT), Friday, June 28, 2019.
WIFT-T has initiated a Request for Proposal (RFP) process to find a vendor qualified to plan, execute and deliver the print and digital design elements for the Fundraising Reception@TIFF (September 10) and the 32nd annual Crystal Awards gala (December 3).
WIFT-T requires a vendor who has demonstrated experience in consultation, design and construction of graphic design elements and website projects and expertise with best practices regarding successful responsive website design, animation, branding, and print design.. The vendor will be responsible for design work, and asset deliverables. Content will be populated by WIFT-T staff.
Timeline and Breakdown of Work Load
We plan to secure a vendor by the end of June 2019. The vendor will work remotely with the WIFT-T team from July to December, 2019—with the possibility of working on a retainer.
Event #1 - Fundraising Reception@TIFF: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 @ 45%
Event #2 - Crystal Awards gala: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 @ 30%
Website Refresh: Thursday, October 31, 2019 @ 25%
Scope of Work
Conceptual and creative direction for two special events for a variety of print and digital media elements including slides, animated reels, program book (layout & design), social media banners and video presentations (sponsor reels, etc).
1. Design 2019 theme for both events
Elements for Fundraiser during TIFF
- Design digital frame for fundraising campaign (WIFT Stars - donors names are added to individual graphics which will appear on screen during the event)4 event invite templates (for targeted guests/partners/members)
- Produce 5-6 digital animated reels
- Design 4-6 static slides - to be displayed on screen during onstage remarks
Elements for Crystal Awards Gala
- Design & layout for program book: previous book was 5”x 8.75” (HxW), landscape with 48 internal pages, colour, center stitch binding with cover page
- Design an event graphic for use on website & social media banners (5 versions/sizing)
- Create 5-7 static slides - to be displayed on screen during onstage remarks
- Produce 8 short animated videos (stage presentation trailer, sponsor & donor reel, profile lead-in of award recipients)
- Design a logo for Crystal Awards
2. Accountable for the development of creative assets ensuring accuracy, attention to detail and meeting all deadlines
3. Attend 2-3 meetings at WIFT-T office
4. Onsite liaison for all digital content working with the technical director for event at TIFF
How to apply:
All proposals should be received by 5:00 p.m. on June 28, 2019. Submit your proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject: WIFT-T Special Events Graphic Design RFP.
Questions related to this RFP can be directed to Karen Bruce, email: email@example.com.
As part of your proposal, please provide the following:
- Sample Project Plan
- Project Budget
- Your approach to graphic and print design
- Proposed designs for the Crystal Awards logo
- Support, maintenance and training service options
- A summary of graphic and print design experience and samples of your work, including client references
- The names, roles and expertise of the project team, if applicable.
No phone calls or walk-ins please. We thank everyone for submitting but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.